About: Christopher Johnson
- Cofounder and CEO at ifPeople. ifPeople integrated communications tools and strategic consulting to help nonprofits and social enterprises successfully market and collaborate online.
Posts by Christopher Johnson:
April 24, 2012 Dancing, Open Source Collaboration, and Community Building
January 9, 2011 Weekly post (weekly)
December 20, 2010 Highlights and news from ifPeople at Dreamforce
October 28, 2010 Salesforce Nonprofit Atlanta User Group Meeting on November 18
October 6, 2010 Atlanta Nonprofit Salesforce User Group October Meeting Details
September 26, 2010 Weekly post (weekly)
September 5, 2010 Weekly post (weekly)
Subscribe to our feed
- A good look at how most orgs function, despite buzz words: Data-Informed, Not Data Driven | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… by @kanterFrom 2 months ago
- RT @NomadChris: Honored to work with #socent leaders for last decade. @DigitalOppTrust founder Janet Longmore wins @schwabfound kudos ht ...From 2 months ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Instead of retiring, baby boomers can fill the talent gap in social enterprises s.hbr.org/XZlMzB @ScalingSocial #s ...From 2 months ago
Tagsatlanta atlantaplone bcorporation best-practices books carbon cms collaboration community conference drupal free fundraising georgia green green business ifpeople innovation integration joomla marketing nonprofit nonprofits nptech ntc nten open-source opensource packt plone ploneconf2008 python salesforce.com social-enterprise social-sourcing social media socialmedia sustainability systems-thinking technology twitter volunteer web-content-management webinar wordpress
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.