About: Christopher Johnson
- Cofounder and CEO at ifPeople. ifPeople integrated communications tools and strategic consulting to help nonprofits and social enterprises successfully market and collaborate online.
Posts by Christopher Johnson:
April 24, 2012 Dancing, Open Source Collaboration, and Community Building
January 9, 2011 Weekly post (weekly)
December 20, 2010 Highlights and news from ifPeople at Dreamforce
October 28, 2010 Salesforce Nonprofit Atlanta User Group Meeting on November 18
October 6, 2010 Atlanta Nonprofit Salesforce User Group October Meeting Details
Subscribe to our feed
- A good look at how most orgs function, despite buzz words: Data-Informed, Not Data Driven | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… by @kanterFrom 1 year ago
- RT @NomadChris: Honored to work with #socent leaders for last decade. @DigitalOppTrust founder Janet Longmore wins @schwabfound kudos ht ...From 1 year ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Instead of retiring, baby boomers can fill the talent gap in social enterprises s.hbr.org/XZlMzB @ScalingSocial #s ...From 1 year ago
- 09ntc 10ntc agile app appexchange atlanta atlantaplone bcorporation best-practices bestpractices blog books carbon climateinteractive cms collaboration community conference crowdsourcing discount drupal educommons event facebook free fundraising georgia getpaid green green building green business ifpeople innovation integration joomla leadership marketing mit mobile MODx nonprofit nonprofits npotech nptech ntc nten open-source opencourseware opensource packt plone ploneconf2008 ploneconf2009 presentation pyatl pycon python salesforce.com scrum social-enterprise social-sourcing social media socialmedia subsites sustainability systems-thinking technology training twitter volunteer web-content-management web2.0 webinar website wordpress
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.